YCT founder Alex Swallow is set to speak at the 2012 Community Action Southwark Trustee Conference on Thursday 8th November.
The full lineup of speakers is as follows
Confirmed speakers include:
- Sam Younger, CEO of the Charity Commission
- Lindsay Driscoll, Governance and charity law specialist
- Peter John, Leader of Southwark Council
- Charities Evaluation Services, specialist in quality and evaluation systems for the voluntary sector.
- Russell-Cooke, Charity law
- Trustees Unlimited, specialising in recruitment of high quality trustees and non-executives
- Volunteer Centre Southwark
Panel debate about building a strong board:
- Alexander Swallow, Founder of Young Charity Trustee
- Margaret Harris, Professor at Birkbeck University and Institute for Voluntary Action Research (IVAR)
- Mary Chadwick, Consultant and writer on third sector, Director Chadwick focus and Associate Consultant at Centre for Charity Effectiveness, Cass Business School
Meet the funder session
- Heritage Lottery Fund
- Peter Minet Trust
- Guys and St Thomas Charity
You can view the complete line up on the CAS website here.